Merdeka Health Camp
Merdeka Health Camp 2019
Merdeka Health Camp is a joint community event between Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar, En Xin Foundation, Lions Club Seremban Central and Nilai Medical Centre. It is focused to empower the local communities with essential healthcare. Everyone is invited to attend! Admission is free and shuttle bus is provided.
25th August 2019 | 8:30am – 3:00pm | Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar, Mantin
NMC will be giving out FREE basic health checks such as blood pressure test, body mass index (BMI) and glucose test (limited).
-FREE Basic Health Check (BP, BMI & Glucose Test)
-Breast Self Examination & Clinical Breast Examination by Breast Cancer Welfare Association (BCWA)
-Mammogram & HPV DNA Test registration by LPPKN
-Blood Donation Drive by Hospital Tuanku Ampuan Najihah
-General Hearing Test by AudioLab
-General Eye Test by Lions SightFirst
-Hepatitis B&C Screening by Hepatitis Free Malaysia
-General Dental Examination by Hoon Dental Surgery
FREE GOODIES AWAIT YOU!
For shuttle bus service, different regions will have different person-in-charge. If you need to use our shuttle bus service, kindly contact the names mentioned below.
Shuttle bus timings:
Mantin (Mr Alex 013-777 6876)
• Restoran Dapur Sedap (7:45am, 9:00am, 10:30am)
• Petronas Mantin (7:55am, 9:10am, 10:40am)
Nilai & Pajam (Ms Michelle 012-374 4849)
• Dataran Nilai (9:00am, 10:30am)
• Opposite bus stop Pekan Pajam (8:00am, 9:15am, 10:45am)
Seremban (Ms Elynn 016- 626 7288)
• Opposite Chung Hua School (8:30am, 10:00am)
Kg. Baru Mambau (Mr Looi 012-328 7201)
• Dewan Kg Baru Mambau (7:45am, 9:30am)
Beranang (Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar 06-758 2561)
• Bus Stop at Beranang Police Station (7:45am, 9:30am)
For any enquiries, please contact:
1. Nilai Medical Centre – Ms Michelle 012-374 4849
2. Lions Club Seremban Central – Ms Elynn 016- 626 7288
3. En Xin Foundation – Mr Alex 013-777 6876
4. Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar – 06-758 2561