FREE Mammogram Screening
Nilai Medical Centre, in collaboration with Lembaga Penduduk dan Pembangunan Keluarga Negara (LPPKN), are back once again with our renewed commitment to reduce breast cancer mortality through cancer screening.
To complement this effort, we will be giving out mammogram screening for FREE!
See below to learn how to register and check your eligibility to apply for the programme.
The FREE Mammogram Programme registration is now closed
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Download a copy of the registration form from this webpage.
2. Complete the form, and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Upon successful verification, you will be contacted by a representative from Nilai Medical Centre to inform you of the appointment for mammogram screening.
4. For further enquiries, please contact the Marketing Department at 012 – 212 9665
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Female Malaysian or permanent residence of Malaysia
2. Age 40-69 years old
3. Monthly household income of RM 10,000 and below
Successful applicants must complete 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination at least 6 weeks before the screening date. Please be informed, last day of mammogram redemption falls on 31st Oct 2021.