Children's Draw & Colour Competition
Hello Parents! What a fantastic time to encourage your child to unleash their inner creativity by joining our Children’s Draw & Colour Competition, brought to you by Nilai Medical Centre. Show us your vision of a ‘Medical Universe’ and your child could be in the running to win AMAZING prizes by Toys”R”Us, Champs, Nestle and Yakult! Great prizes are also up for grabs for our 10 consolation winners.
The contest runs from 1st – 15th December 2020. Scan the QR code in the poster, or click on the registration button below to participate in this competition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the qualifications?
- Anyone who resides in Malaysia (regardless of nationality)
- Participants must be 7 to 12 years of age
What are the categories available?
- Category A – 7 to 9 years old
- Category B – 10 to 12 years old
How are the winners selected?
Shortlisted artworks will be featured on our official Facebook account. Winners will be selected based on the highest LIKES. Voting commences from 17th – 22nd December 2020. Contest winners will be announced on 23rd December 2020.
Good luck, and let’s draw and bring your ‘Medical Universe’ to life!
Terms and Conditions
- Nilai Medical Centre takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered.
- Qualified artworks will be posted on Nilai Medical Centre’s Facebook. People will vote for their favourite artwork and the artwork with the most likes will win according to the prize tiers.
- Artworks that infringe the privacy of other people, copyrights, trademarks or the other any legal rights will be disqualified.
- Personal information received from applicants will be used by Nilai Medical Centre for marketing purposes only. Information received from the applicant will not be provided to third parties. PDPA Notice: https://www.nilaimc.com/personal-data-protection-notice/
- All entries received outside the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- The winners will be announced on our social media pages on the 23rd December 2020. We will also notify the winners via email.
- The artworks will be used in our promotional collaterals without your prior concern.
- Each participant can only submit one entry.
- Nilai Medical Centre reserves the rights to modify the Terms & Conditions without any prior notice.