Care@Home with our Home Care Buddy
Bringing you a comprehensive stay-at-home COVID-19 Recovery Plan
Not all COVID-19 positive cases need hospitalisation. If you have been tested COVID-19 positive and identified as CATEGORY 1 patient, your doctor will likely recommend you to self-isolate. With our Care@Home package, you can recuperate at the comfort of your home and receive support from our nursing and medical team.
Our Home Care Services
- Monitoring of vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation levels
- Monitoring of COVID-19 symptoms
- Fit-to-work assessment by Occupational Health doctor upon completion of home surveillance (on the 11th day)
Education and Awareness
Our Home Care Buddy will work along with you and your family members to educate on the following:
- Do’s and don’ts during the isolation period
- Roles and responsibilities of the caregiver
- The process of surface cleaning, sanitising the room, waste disposal, etc.
- Patient’s personal hygiene and protection
- Red alerts to notify the physician
- Use of Home Monitor Support Kit
- In case of any worsening conditions or any new development, our Home Care Buddy will guide you to the next level of treatment.
Terms and Conditions
Click here to read the full list of Terms and Conditions
1. I, the patient and/or authorised relative of the patient hereby consent to and authorise Nilai Medical Centre’s physicians and medical personnel to perform remote monitoring during the course of the patient care as an outpatient for Care@Home services, as may be deemed advisable or necessary.
2. I understand that a positive COVID-19 diagnosis needs extended quarantine/self-isolation and may need additional tests, hospitalisation that may require medical therapy, Intensive Care treatment, and the possible need for life support, short-term or long-term intubation etc. In addition, during/after the period of Care@Home service, I understand that I may need additional care that may require me to go to an emergency room or a hospital.
3. I understand that COVID-19 may cause additional risks, some or many of which may not currently be known at this time, in addition to the risks described herein, as well as those risks for the treatment itself.
4. I undertake to share accurate and correction information while on remote monitoring and understand that if any discrepancy is found in the information provided by me, Nilai Medical Centre can cancel the service provided at its discretion and Nilai Medical Centre will not hold any medico-legal liability.
5. I undertake to adhere to common codes of conduct and respect while speaking with the healthcare team and understand that the private phone numbers of the healthcare team will not be disclosed at any point in time.
6. I understand and accept that during the course of Care@Home services, it may become necessary to admit myself to a medical establishment for treatment. I understand and accept that Nilai Medical Centre does not guarantee admission to its Hospital in such a case.
7. 1. I understand and agree that cancellation of the Care@Home package is not possible once full payment has been made.
8.1. I understand that a minimum amount of RM350 will be levied if the Care@Home package has to be terminated.
8.2. If the Care@Home package has to be concluded earlier due to worsening health condition where hospital admission is required for further treatment, a refund is possible on a pro-rated basis.
8.3. The refund process will only commence upon full submission of completed documents within seven (7) working days.
9.1 All information provided by the Patient including but not limited to contact details, health parameters, will be kept confidential by Nilai Medical Centre and will not be shared with any third party. In addition, any medical/clinical data provided by the Patient will be kept strictly confidential and will only be shared at the instruction/request of any Statutory or Governmental body/authority.